6 Reasons Halloween is Sexy!
This may sound strange, but when you stop and think about it, Halloween is the perfect night for romance -- even though it's technically the spookiest day of the year.
Here are six reasons why Halloween is pretty darn sexy.
1. There's a chill in the air -- And you know what's perfect on a cool evening? Cuddling up under an oversized blanket and smooching in front of the fire after the kids are in bed.
2. The scare factor is a turn-on -- Pop in a horror flick, turn out the lights -- and let your imagination run wild until you're too freaked out to let go of your partner. (You know where this is going ...)
3. It's a great date night excuse -- Take the kids out trick-or-treating early, and then give yourself a treat and book a babysitter so you can head to a party or a candlelit dinner out. Who needs birthdays or anniversaries to celebrate?
4. It's the perfect night to role play -- Ok, so getting into character in the bedroom can be a bit intimidating for some couples, but on Halloween, you're already in costume. You might as well try your hand at role playing. (Could be pretty exciting!)
5. You feel sexier -- There's something about dressing up in an outfit that's totally out of character for us (preferably with a really short hem line) that makes us feel alive and gives us a self-esteem boost. And you know what they say -- the hotter you feel, the more confident you are between the sheets. (Or above them. Whatever your pleasure.)
6. You're up late and hyped up on sugar -- There's really no difference between going to bed at midnight and going to bed at 1:00 a.m. Might as well squeeze in a roll in the hay -- and maybe it will help work some of the candy out of your system.