According to a new survey by a British website, it takes the average woman seven and a half months to feel totally comfortable with a new boyfriend.
That's much longer than men . . . they feel fine with a new woman after a few WEEKS. Here are five ways to tell that a woman is feeling settled in:
1. They drop their "date personality" and start acting more like themselves.
2. They burp and break wind in front of you.
3. They let you see them without their makeup on.
4. They wear mismatched or unsexy underwear.
5. They wear old, comfortable clothes.