WHAT HER BIKINI COLOR SAYS ABOUT HER
This weekend, there will be a lot more hidden in that sexy bikini than a bunch of curves. The color of each crowd pleaser broadcasts a message to the opposite sex. Dr. Gilda Carle, a psychotherapist and sexual relationship expert, made a study of bikini messages and know how you can use them to make waves. Here is her lighthearted look at what different color bikinis are saying:
- Red -- "I'm passionate, available and ready. Gals in red bikinis are offering men titillation because it's the color of passion."
- Black -- "Seductive, sophisticated, it means there's some mystery and secretiveness to the woman who wears it. She's saying here I am guys, but I'm not throwing myself at anybody."
- White -- "I'm puritanical, I'm tough to get to -- but I'm still wearing a bikini. It's the best color to show off a tan. It means don't touch -- but look, look, look.
- Pink -- "I'm wearing a bikini but I'm really a sweet girl. It's a wholesome color," said Dr. Carle, author of "Don't Bet on the Prince: How to Have the Man You Want by Betting on Yourself."
- Green -- "The color of money. If she loves to wear green, it means she's materialistic."
- Blue -- "The color of the sky -- and the sky's the limit. Pale blue is a little like pink -- open and inviting. Gals who wear dark blue are especially outgoing and radiate self-confidence."
- Yellow -- "What a great way for the wearer to say she has a sunny disposition. Perky and upbeat, she's open to meeting new people."
- Orange -- "Very much like red. A hot passionate color like its wearer, who's self-assured and not afraid of a challenge."