Here are some signs from "The Script: The 100 Percent Absolutely Predictable Things Men Do When They Cheat," by Elizabeth Landers and Vicky Mainzer:
- He criticizes you, perhaps jokingly suggesting you see a therapist.
- He buys you something nice for no reason.
- He tells you he "needs more space."
- Unexplained charges appear on your credit card.
- He goes to the gym and buys new clothes, but doesn't have sex with you.
- He introduces you to a woman he "just met."
- He doesn't want to talk about your relationship. And if confronted, he splits hairs on the definition of "cheating," like Bill Clinton saying it depends on what "is" is.