SIGNS HE'S NOT READY TO TIE THE KNOT
Cosmopolitan offers these hints to avoid disaster with the man you're going to marry:
- At your friend's wedding, he coaxes you into ducking out for a quickie during the bouquet toss.
- He takes pride in referring to his place as "the bachelor pad."
- He introduces you to his boss/great-uncle as "my friend."
- He talks about blowing his life savings on a Lamborghini.
- He tenses up when you use the word we. Even if it's just "We love Chinese food."
- You feng shui-cize your apartment to promote everlasting love, and he tells you it doesn't look right.
- Whenever a pal gets engaged, he signs, "Another one bites the dust."
- He has the flu every time your family's in town.
- At weddings, you bring tissues he brings reading material.
- The only time you can see him getting down on one knee is to tie his shoe.