Even if you weren't born with Brad Pitt's looks, Matthew McConaughey's charm or Patrick Dempsey's raw sex appeal, you can still do some relatively simple things to improve your sexual attractiveness. Although much research has shown that what women want most in a man is someone who has professional potential and earning power, get real! They may want all that, but they also desire someone with good looks and a great body. AskMen.com is on the case, identifying 10 proven ways men can improve their attractiveness. For example, women are more attracted to men who have V-shaped bodies. You can spend hours in the gym achieving this look, or you can fake it by wearing the right clothing, which includes well-tailored blazers and V-neck tops.
The top 10 things men can do to improve attractiveness, according to AskMen.com:
- Spend an hour a day exercising. Women gravitate toward muscular males with well-toned bodies.
- Go easy on the aftershave or cologne so your natural male scent, which is a real turn-on to women, will still come through.
- Create the image of the ideal V-shaped body by wearing the right clothing, which includes well-tailored blazers to make your torso appear slimmer and V-neck shirts that skim your body without being too tight or too loose.
- Use facial hair to make your face more symmetrical. If you prefer a clean shaven look, don't leave patches of hair on your face. Experiment with a beard or mustache to determine which look creates more balance between the two sides of your face.
- Create a more prominent, masculine jaw with facial hair. Grow a beard to cover a small chin or add volume to a small face to make you appear more manly.
- Stand up straight! Good posture makes you look more confident and dominant.
- Wear shoes with half-inch heels to look taller. Women prefer men who are tall.
- If you want a serious, committed relationship, smile. This shows women you're a nice guy.
- Practice looking broody. Women who are want only sex prefer men with a brooding look over men who smile.
- Remove excess body hair, especially on the chest and abdomen.