To determine your personality, check the gift you'd most like to get from the following list:
- A sweet poem
- Waffle iron
If you answered:
- Candy -- It means that you are a sweet person who enjoys traditional gifts and hopefully likes to share. Or you're a selfish chocoholic who values a sugar high over everything, even true love.
- Flowers -- It means that you love the beauty of nature, the scent of flowers and appreciate this timeless romantic gesture. Or you get some twisted joy out of watching vegetation wither and die.
- A Sweet Poem -- It means that you're a hopeless romantic, a cultured person who recognizes the power and beauty of the written word. Or you're used to cheap gifts and like to pass yourself off as a cultured person who recognizes the power and beauty of the written word.
- Sex -- It means that you are a passionate soul, a free spirit who is not afraid to express your sexuality with another consenting adult and feel that the physical side of love can be meaningful and beautiful. Or you're a filthy degenerate who is no better than a rutting animal living solely for one carnal experience after another.
- Dinner/Dancing -- It means that you enjoy the company of that special someone and the romantic setting of fine cuisine and candlelight. Or you're easy to please and probably willing to sell your body for food and a few quick turns around the dance floor.
- Waffle Iron -- It means that you're a practical person who believes those that you can actually use. Or you have absolutely no idea of what gift-giving is all about and probably have some sort of deviant sexual fetish involving kitchen appliances.