Measure Your Feet Day -- If you want to know what someone is really like, take a look at their feet, according to Dr. Nancy Sax, the world's leading personality on feet analysis.
- Second toe larger than the others: You're the dependable, conservative type who always keeps your emotions in check. These types fare very well in the fields of medicine, banking and science. They're good providers, but don't expect any excitement or fireworks.
- Big third toe: Look out! These unpredictable types have hot-and-cold personalities, they're totally charming one moment then erupt in a volcanic fit of anger the next.
- Big baby toe: These people spread sunshine wherever they go.
- Long toes: The sign of great intellectual capacity - these are the thinkers of the world. Authors, philosophers and great world leaders often have very long toes.
- Little toes: These folks don't like to make a scene. But their little toes don't mean you can walk all over them! When backed up against the wall, they'll stand up and fight.
- Wide feet: These folks are the backbone of society, the hard workers who have strong family values and dedication to their church, family and community.
- Narrow feet: The shy, quiet type who don't like to draw attention to themselves. Beneath the shy exteriors is a relaxed, well-balanced person.
- Webbed toes: A fun person who won't duck a good time! These extroverts are the life-of-the party types and make great salesmen and entertainers.