Soup Month -- Ladies, the soup you slurp does more than take the chill off a cold day. Psychologists have discovered an astonishing link between what you ladle into a bowl and what kind of man will really bring your passion to a boil. A recent study shows that a woman's choice of soup reveals her ideal fantasy man, says psychiatric researcher Miriam Douglas of Cincinnati, OH.
- French onion -- You have a daring, adventurous personality, and you're always ready for a challenge. Chances are you're attracted to men with similar tastes, and you can best bond with them by sharing some electrifying experiences.
- Chicken noodle -- You're a warm-hearted, nurturing woman who places your sweetheart at the center of your world. Smart men are a real turn-on for you, and you show your love by thoroughly pampering your honey.
- Vegetable -- You're a responsible person who looks for a man who's a true partner, sharing in all decisions. And if your sweetie gives you the high degree of devotion you crave, you'll shower him with affection in return.
- Clam chowder -- You have a habit of falling in love with love, and your taste for novelty may keep you changing partners on a regular basis. Don't be so quick to rush from man to man because you could miss your soul mate in the shuffle.
- Cream of Tomato -- You yearn for the good life, and an ambitious man with a lot on the ball is right down your alley. You're willing to work right alongside him to achieve the financial security you must have to be happy.
- Baked potato -- You're a straight shooter who demands a matching honesty from your mate. Most importantly, if a man shares your strong sense of community and volunteerism, he's sure to win your heart.